We have an amount of bird netting available for those who haven’t already ordered, a good price on dripper wire, ...
A powerful and effective buffered formulation for the control of Downy Mildew and Phytophthora diseases.
BENEFITS OF AGRI-FOS 600
• Independently tested to be on or above specification every time.
• Provides effective control of Downy Mildew and Phytophthora diseases on a wide range of crops.
• Formulated from a non-toxic potassium phosphite base.
• Systemic action provides complete translocation throughout the plant ensuring effective disease control of all diseased plant parts.
• Can be applied with a wide range of other agricultural chemicals, reducing the number of spray applications needed.
• Clear liquid formulation makes it easy to decant into spray equipment and mixing tanks.
• High concentration reduces quantity of product needed and saves on packaging and freight costs.
MODE OF ACTION
AGRI-FOS® 600 is absorbed by the plant and translocated via the xylem and phloem to all parts of the plant. It is directly fungitoxic and enhances the plants immune system giving the plant the ability to fight the disease itself. Disease invasion and prevention in the presence of phosphite.
1. Pathogen is affected by phosphite
2. Suppressors either under or not produced
3. Recognition of disease by plant cell
4. Phosphite encourages defensive molecules, such as phytoalexins and PR proteins, to attack the disease directly; and
5. Defensive molecules send “alarm signals” to cells that have not yet been attacked to prepare their defences
6. Polysaccharides strengthen the cell wall adding additional protection
7. Disease is limited or killed by plant response