We have an amount of bird netting available for those who haven’t already ordered, a good price on dripper wire, ...
A blend of liquid humic acid and organic catalysts applied to the soil to increase microbiological activity, CEC and moisture holding.
26% Humic Acid
BENEFITS OF SUPA HUMUSTM 26
• Stimulates plant enzymes.
• Acts as an organic catalyst.
• Encourages soil micro-organisms.
• Increases root respiration and formation.
• Increases plant membrane permeability.
• Increases nutrient translocation.
• Increases soil cation exchange capacity.
• Improves soil pH buffering capacity.
• Provides organic and mineral substances.
• Retains water soluble fertilisers in soil.
• Improves friability of soil.
WHAT IS HUMUS?
Humus is a complex aggregate of brown to dark coloured substances, which originated during the ancient decomposition and deposition of plant and animal residues. Chemically humus is a very complex mixture of organic constituents which originated in living plant tissue.The end result of microbial activity and breakdown of humus is known as Humic Acid.
THE IMPORTANCE OF HUMIC ACIDS
Humic acids are complex organic* molecules formed by the breakdown of organic* matter in the soil. Humic acid contains many functional chemical groups that are highly active in the chelation and mobilisation of plant nutrients. Humic acids hold onto nutrients, attract moisture, provide carbon for microorganisms and help in the development of soil structure