We have an amount of bird netting available for those who haven’t already ordered, a good price on dripper wire, ...
Readily available potassium in a citrate form for immediate uptake, ideal for fruit filling and ripening.
BENEFITS OF SUPA K30®
• Ideal high analysis potassium source for both soil & foliar applications, with rapid rain fast properties when applied to foliage.
• Potassium form is rapidly absorbed and utilised to improve fruit quality and maturity.
• Citrate is quickly converted into carbohydrates into soluble sugars, which assists in ripening, maturity and disease resistance of fruit and vegetables.
• High quality potassium suitable for organic production systems
• Low salt index potassium source
THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPA K30®
Supa K30 is 30% liquid potassium in a citrate form. Potassium in this form provides a major advantage over inorganic salts such as muriate of potash and potassium sulphate.The citrate molecule (which is found in all plants) is immediately recognised and assimilated by the plant, then quickly converted to carbohydrates which helps ripen, build sugars and firm fruit and vegetables.
THE IMPORTANCE OF POTASSIUM
Potassium optimises water use efficiency and is the key nutrient to improve crop photosynthesis and sugar production in fruits. Potassium is very important in fruit bearing plants. Potassium regulates the electrolytes and turgidity of plant cells. Potassium occurs in the guard cells of the stomata and is therefore essential in respiration and transpiration. Potassium is required at all growth stages and a lack of potassium cannot be rectified with late applications.