We have an amount of bird netting available for those who haven’t already ordered, a good price on dripper wire, ...
Water conditioning and compatibility enhancing agent.
49% Carboxylic acid
BENEFITS OF SUPA LINK®
• Enables successful tank mixing of many fertilisers which are usually reactive and precipitate when mixed together.
• May also enable successful tank mixing of pesticides and fertilisers which often react with each other.
• May rescue reacted tank mixes and aid recovery of mix.
• Pre-conditions high alkalinity water for fertigation to enhance compatibility.
• Re-solubilises precipitation (salt build-up) caused by irrigation and bore water.
• Designed to be mixed with a wide range of agricultural chemicals.
SUPA LINK®: HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Some trace elements such as zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium, copper and boron react antagonistically with other elements to form insoluble salts. For example, zinc and phosphorus will form insoluble zinc phosphate. Supa Link separates the individual elements through a process which disassociates the ions making them soluble and available.
2. Supa Link may also be beneficial when pesticide and fertilisers are mixed together and react. Generally this is an inorganic reaction where Supa Link can assist in compatibility.
3. Supa Link is an effective treatment for precipitate build up (e.g. calcium or iron build up) in trickle lines by pre-conditioning hard water and high alkalinity water to minimise precipitation and/or deposition.