We have an amount of bird netting available for those who haven’t already ordered, a good price on dripper wire, ...
The Dynaflo range is a rugged, economical choice - with options of noryl, cast iron or stainless-steel casings for specific applications. The robust motor and pump design handles frequent starts for a long and reliable life and has built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset to ensure long term motor protection.
The Dynaflo is corrosion resistant and includes a 2m power lead with 10amp three-pin plug fitted with all single phase models. It's useful for water supply and transfer, hosing down areas such as factory floors, dairies, troughs, tank filling, sprinkler supply or garden reticulation.
The proven benefits of the robust Noryl pump casing with metal hoop strengthened inlet and outlet ports ensure a long life; other options include:
• Cast iron pump casing with baked polyester finish inside and out
• 304SS pump shaft
Models in the range:
• 62001 - noryl casing, 220/250V, 1.0kW
• 62101 - noryl casing, 220/250V, 1.6kW
• 62103 - noryl casing, 415V, 1.6kW
• 62201 - cast iron casing, 240/480V, 2.2kW
• 62203 - cast iron casing, 415V, 2.4kW
• 62303 - cast iron casing, 415V, 3.2kW
• 62201SS - stainless-steel casing; 240/480V, 2.2kW
• 62203SS - stainless-steel casing; 415V, 2.2kW
• 62303SS - stainless-steel casing; 415V, 3.2kW
Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.