Join Cowaramup Agencies for a viticulture-based session for Margaret River growers to explore what’s new in fungicides. There’s also a ...
63 Bussell Hwy, Cowaramup 6284
Open MON-FRI 7am – 5pm, SAT 8am – 12pm
Davey Firefighter 5165H rugged, economical single stage self priming pump. These units are driven by a Honda GX200 engine.
• Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
• Single stage design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
• Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
• Pump casing, diffusers, and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminum for long life.
• Choice of 3 or 4 way (dependant upon the model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
• Polyester coated pump casing, exterior, and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
• Patented floating impeller neck-rings front and back. The front neck-rings help improve pumping efficiency, the back neck-rings help extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
• Self-priming from 6m for more versatile installation options.
• Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have a safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
• Low-oil protection on all models – engines won’t start or run if the oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
• Electric start models have an electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
• “HV3” models come with Viton® seal, O-rings, gaskets, caps, etc. fitted for improved chemical resistance. (Please seek specialist advice from the chemical supplier if pumping chemicals. Use of aggressive chemicals may void the warranty.)
• All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA, CARB and the proposed Australian Emissions Standards, to help look after the environment.
• Tanker to tanker water transfer
• High head general water transfer
• Sheep jetting
• Boom spraying
Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.