FLUTE® is a new mode of action fungicide for the control of powdery mildew in grapes and cucurbits.
With vapour and translaminar activity, Flute controls strains of powdery mildew resistant to other fungicide groups.
Flute belongs to the U6 mode of action group, and is active at five stages of the powdery mildew life cycle. Flute is an EW formulation with a flexible application window, and can be applied twice per crop.
For specific use, timing and rates, please refer to the Flute label here
- Highly efficacious at low use rates
- Controls powdery mildew strains resistant to other fungicide groups
- Reduces disease reproduction and ability to spread to healthy plants
- Translaminar and vapour action which improves control of the disease in dense canopies
- The only fungicide in its mode of action group
- EW (emulsion, oil in water) formulation for a high level of crop safety
- Excellent environmental profile