It’s all happening in the Margaret River region as flowering begins, cooler weather persists and growers adjust their spray programs.
This viticulture update covers:
1. Sulphur is still in good supply, with plenty of Microthiol in store.
2. Late season botryticides may not be guaranteed without orders (chaos in the East is contributing).
3. The only way to know your nutrients are being taken up by vines is petiole testing – grab some test kits from the shop.
4. Mike Sleegers continues to address vineyard issues with nutrition products from Vicentia/Agrichem.
5. Keep in mind that fertigation injectors & systems can be installed by our Pumps & Irrigation division.